Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

FutonForensic posted:

sign above door that reads "PATRONS: STOP SMIRKING AND SAYING 'I'M IN' EVERY TIME YOU ENTER THE BAR"

me, everytime i enter yospos

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

FutonForensic posted:

hacker 1: did you go that elite hacker club in san francisco? [laugh track]

hacker 2: the bouncer wouldn't let me in. they said i was underage [laugh track]

hacker 1: you didn't show them your ID? [laugh track, extended variant]

hacker 2: I showed them my .bash_profile, but they thought it was using an alias [mournful, resigned weeping track]

Nosfereefer

the neo-darknet is a vile hive of scum an villainy, where the darkest of desires are fulfilled and anything is up for sale
it is also where i will find my price

my biomechanical fingers operate the keyboard at superhuman speed and precision
i effortlessly hack down scores of firewalls
my command of the cyber wasteland is unmatched

at last i activate my 3d-printer
a familiar electronic voice fills the room

"preparing to print from file: cyberskunk.exe"

i adjust the settings on my neo-bong. 69 kb/s, 420F
the nanoweave display lights brighty with a new message
code:
nice

Nosfereefer

by0b: the shadows of the dark net

• Locked thread