Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
I would love to know what someone totally unfamiliar with the character thought of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Horrible Taste posted:

IIRC you see one of the symbiotes is already dead when Eddie sneaks into the lab and later the other unnamed symbiote dies after its used to kill Jenny Slate's character.

What a giant waste of jenny slate by the way.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

mobby_6kl posted:

Ok thanks, it clearly meant something to some guy in the theater who went "oooh" so I have the general idea at least.

Carnage was them taking the concept of venom being "edgy" and trying to crank it to ten thousand. I'm a little worried for a pg13 version of that, in a perfect world they'd let him play it similar to natural born killers.

That wig was brutal.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
I just don't want Hannibal lector carnage and that seems to be where it's heading. But then again I didn't think I'd care about this movie enough to get this far so...shrug.