Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I was hoping we’d see the symbiote bunny and dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

There’s just a Spider-verse stinger at the end of the credits.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

BizarroAzrael posted:

Why did they establish Drake was born to English parents then have him speak with an American accent?
Adapting to his new environment.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Yeah, he does.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

did venom mind control the ex wife lady to make out with eddie, physically control her or ask her to do it? That whole scene seems really creepy in retrospect.
When they’re talking on the steps at the end Eddie asks her how she’s liked it and she said something like “the rush of power? It was amazing”. Then Eddie says something like “we should talk about that kiss” and she says something like “well it was his idea and I went along. I liked it though”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I guess the queen really liked Venom.

https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/status/1063485248435089410