Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I liked the movie but I think that song is not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The complaint about CGI goopy Venom fighting CGI goopy Riot is the same complaint I had about MCU Hulk's movie with Ed Norton when he fights Abomination at the end. It's just CGI Blobs going at it and it's not good. Except for some reason people wanna defend the Incredible Hulk fight when it is not good.

Ang Lee Hulk supremacy.

Contrast that with CGI Colossus fighting Gina Carano and Juggernaught. That's good.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Doesn’t take away from the matter but part of the symbiotic-host relationship that’s touched on in the comics talks about how the Venom symbiote was spurned and rejected by Peter as if it was a lover but it would go back to him any chance it got if he’d have it back and he does that in the comics getting it to separate from Eddie. Plus the “Ive had it up my butt!” Comment. I’d say the kiss scene was more of a twisted play on that sort of relationship but done through Michelle Williams. They say there isn’t but if there’s scenes on the cutting room that expand the movie like Hardy says I’d like to see it.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Avengers 5: Maximum Carnage

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It’s a good thing I’m not Queen or some such cause I’d be like “Michelle Wild, for your lifetime of service, you are awarded the highest honor of the Empire. Congrats!”

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I think Deadpool should get the Venom Symbiote and end up in the Star Wars universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I really find it cute and great that Michelle Williams seems so positive and warm about Tom Hardy and his performance and thus Venom. Crush.