Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Maxwell Lord posted:

By what metric is this really poorly made though? It’s trying to be a dark comic monster movie and, well, is. The plot makes sense and doesn’t get bogged down in exposition, the humor works and builds in a nice way, the photography is I guess just okay but I didn’t see anything egregiously ugly either.

honestly i feel like the movie could use a bit more exposition like not a lot but alittle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

MiddleOne posted:

I'd be more harsh on the terrible CGI on CGI in the dark fight-scene if it wasn't for the fact that Black Panther ended in the exact same rubbish way.

i didn't have too much problem figuring out what was going on but it would have been way better to make riot more white instead of dark grey