Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Mameluke posted:

Riot was an idiot who took 6 months to figure out commercial air travel. Once Riz Ahmed started hosting him, Riz just wanted to use Riot to get off Earth and be an immortal tentacle explorer.

i like the idea that the world of symbiotes is like the planet equivalent of an Affliction t-shirt, and Venom being capable of emotion and empathy makes him a total loser on his home planet because everyone else is a big dumb bro blob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

BizarroAzrael posted:

Why did they establish Drake was born to English parents then have him speak with an American accent?

does Elon Musk talk with an accent? (I genuinely do not know because i try to actively avoid hearing him speak)