Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Voted weeks ago, mail in is great, I don't know why you'd do it any other way.

One of the guys on my ballot is literally named Pro Life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
the meow meow meow meow meow meow song but its vote vote vote vote vote vote

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
like meow meow mewo mow mewo meow mewo meow meow moewp meow give me that purina nad by purina i mean eat the rich mother fuckers

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
like imagine if the goatse hands in my av grabbed some drum sticks and started playing the drums and all and it was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J2OlIpQgF8

but all goat trump

thats america right now and youre NOT the gold ring

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

loving Coca Cola and Pepsi are dropping a fuckload of money in WA on I-1634 to try and prevent future sugar taxes while the petroleum industry drops bank on I-1631 to try and stop the carbon tax

Are you suggesting that these individuals exercising their constitutional rights is a bad thing????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

listen that shark was just a few bad apples