Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Danaru posted:

Man I thought bobbie wickam got demodded

Please do not joke about this. If you are serious then also please do not think that of Oddium.

I wish to stress very hard when it comes to discords and offsites that us getting involved is very tough as we mod these forums and not places elsewhere.

The site has had an unofficial rule of no importing drama from offsites for as long as I can remember precisely because it is difficult for us to fact check things that happen elsewhere.

The bobbie wickham thing was very different to this thread - at least in our method an approach. She did not listen to anything and probated people talking about it.

We in Games are not going to do that. If you have these kinds of issues with a discord linked to a thread or information about specific posters then we all (Myself, Oddium, RelaxorDie and Pragmatica) then share with us as we can then discuss it over and use it for knowledge without disrupting threads.

I want to assure you that we DO take this stuff seriously (see the brigador thread a few weeks ago for a similar blowup) and we would never outright silence stuff.

This kind of thing is really difficult to determine and sanction whenever it happens outside of the forums, but it does not mean we will not listen and respond to you so always PM or email us.

In regards to this, we will be looking into it as of now. Thank you for the PMs and if anyone has anything more to add then please continue to send and bear with us dealing with this.

Thank you so much everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU