Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What's going on in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is that the dad from that 70s show

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

bird with big dick posted:

Is that the dad from that 70s show

no its some young girl

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeX-SzAICdw

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

this is an appropiate picture i think

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

bird with big dick posted:

What's going on in here

just double checking names on this ban list

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Zoran posted:

I was worried for a moment that I had posted in this thread before yesterday but nope, I’m clean

look, some of us have been battling these assholes for years now. We deserve medals, not mockery.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

this is for the DND mods trawling this thread weeks or months from now

ban me you coward, you are only banning a man

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Former DILF posted:

this is for the DND mods trawling this thread weeks or months from now

ban me you coward, you are only banning a man

some of these comments are going to seem deeply funny in later contexts

Gnumonic
Dec 11, 2005

Maybe you thought I was the Packard Goose?
Can someone explain to me the appeal of Gillibrand? Like I'm honestly dumbfounded as to why anyone would support her. From everything I know about her she's a vicious political opportunist who went from an NRA supporting blue dog to a progressive in a few years.

For what it's worth I'm leaning towards Warren at the moment, so I don't think my dislike of Gillibrand is solely due to misogyny or whatever. (And I'm kind of perplexed by the dominant view here that Warren's an awful campaigner or Hillary 2.0 or whatever. Warren and Hillary both have voices that are kind of unpleasant to listen to, but if you can get past that one superficial similarity, they're incredibly different candidates in both style and substance.)

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

we've got a live one

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Gnumonic posted:

Can someone explain to me the appeal of Gillibrand? Like I'm honestly dumbfounded as to why anyone would support her. From everything I know about her she's a vicious political opportunist who went from an NRA supporting blue dog to a progressive in a few years.

For what it's worth I'm leaning towards Warren at the moment, so I don't think my dislike of Gillibrand is solely due to misogyny or whatever. (And I'm kind of perplexed by the dominant view here that Warren's an awful campaigner or Hillary 2.0 or whatever. Warren and Hillary both have voices that are kind of unpleasant to listen to, but if you can get past that one superficial similarity, they're incredibly different candidates in both style and substance.)

source youre quotres

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Gnumonic posted:

Senator Gillibrand kind of looks like Gillian Anderson. That's worth a vote alone.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Gnumonic posted:

No your racust

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Gnumonic posted:

She knifed Franken which was more than any of the other opportunists were willing to do.
I mean, she's not GOOD, but it is at least something going for her, more than most of the clown car has to their name

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How much of this thread is about rear end play?

Because C-Spam threads are all at least 5% rear end play.

Because I post in them.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

did u no that if u take ur dads penis, ur the dad now

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Also probably the lady who only stopped being a Republican in the mid 90s for not being good stewards of capitalism, and is clearly willing to throw the minorities that don't matter electorally under the bus to protect her dumb family lore, is racist but knows not to do anything about it when running as a democrat

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

WELCOME TO HELL

this thread is back in its rightful place.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

E: lol missed it by a hair toodles

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My only prediction is that nobody from Texas is getting the nomination.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

R. Guyovich posted:

WELCOME TO HELL

this thread is back in its rightful place.

you're 10 minutes early

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Gnumonic posted:

I like Gillibrand a lot~ (and I've spoken with a couple of friends in the last few days who like her too, so this is partly informed by that)

She was the only prominent dem to want to own doing the politically-hard but morally necessary thing and draw the line in the sand and say "we're not accepting creeps in our party just because they're in our party", both re: Franken and Bill Clinton

she's spent the last couple of years pandering left hard, like when she was the first sen to call for abolishing ice or with her postal banking bill (we'll see if this is reflected in her staffing choices during the campaign, which will matter), and though she did have some more conservative social positions as a rep some stuff like expanding medicare coverage is stuff she's consistently supported throughout her career even when she was in an R+5 district upstate.

her nascent campaign message of "we need to take on the structures of power in the country" seems like a good theme to me - I wish she'd be more explicit in tying Wall Street into that than she has been

e: oh I thought I was posting this while thread was still in cspam :rip:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pinterest Mom posted:

I like Gillibrand a lot~ (and I've spoken with a couple of friends in the last few days who like her too, so this is partly informed by that)

She was the only prominent dem to want to own doing the politically-hard but morally necessary thing and draw the line in the sand and say "we're not accepting creeps in our party just because they're in our party", both re: Franken and Bill Clinton

she's spent the last couple of years pandering left hard, like when she was the first sen to call for abolishing ice or with her postal banking bill (we'll see if this is reflected in her staffing choices during the campaign, which will matter), and though she did have some more conservative social positions as a rep some stuff like expanding medicare coverage is stuff she's consistently supported throughout her career even when she was in an R+5 district upstate.

her nascent campaign message of "we need to take on the structures of power in the country" seems like a good theme to me - I wish she'd be more explicit in tying Wall Street into that than she has been

e: oh I thought I was posting this while thread was still in cspam :rip:

Z. Autobahn
Jul 20, 2004

colonel tigh more like colonel high
Now that this thread's back can we talk about Beto's existential journey on Medium today, because, uh, what?

I had him pegged as Rubio-ing out mid-debate, but between the dental thing and his college workshop medium posts, I'm not sure he's even going to make it that far.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Yeah that's one of those things that's maybe locally valid (I think there's research that show women make less risky investments than men?) but v much missing the point. I hope we'll see more imagination and boldness from her on Wall Street than she has shown so far.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Z. Autobahn posted:

Now that this thread's back can we talk about Beto's existential journey on Medium today, because, uh, what?

I had him pegged as Rubio-ing out mid-debate, but between the dental thing and his college workshop medium posts, I'm not sure he's even going to make it that far.

Do people like you ever decide someone's prospects based on actual policy

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im confused

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

posting in csppam atm (rear end to mouth) :gooncamp:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

thread tennis

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

d+d smells like week old unlaundered socks!!!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

what on earth lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

if this gets moved again i'm banning whoever does it and maybe not restoring mod/ik privileges.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Z. Autobahn posted:

drat i wasnt able to probate this cowardly bitch for avoiding the thread while it was in cspam before it moved right back. rip

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Posting in D&D: I say what a fanciful jaunt. Tally ho into incrementalism, wot wot?

If we're going to have access to healthcare and retirement and so on, does it really need be affordable?

please inquire within

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

R. Guyovich posted:

if this gets moved again i'm banning whoever does it and maybe not restoring mod/ik privileges.

i only did it the once prematurely i swear :pray:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ok this was meant for the goldmine. i get it now. enjoy your final home, thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
ok I’m sorry for moving it, pls restore my full mod powers