Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Christ this show is so weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Most of those questions are answered if you watch the preview for next week.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Riverdale is getting fuckin real.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Well bodies just keep dropping on this crazy rear end show.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah where the gently caress are you?!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That’s a pretty good reason tbh

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Of course he’s not dead. In this show he’ll be in a coma and fighting more dream demons or some poo poo.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I want them to do that every season.

Jug: Oh poo poo, the meteor is gonna hit Riverdale

~next episode after winter break~

Jug: and the meteor barely missed us

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

terrified of my bathroom posted:

90% of the show could have been avoided if Archie just went to a drat therapist for his obvious ptsd

You know he'd start loving his therapist.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

He only has another year before its too creepy to sleep with high school girls. 2 if he gets held back.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Look we don't have time for story and poo poo when we have Cheryl making out with her girlfriend.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

What the gently caress is this episode? It was like 800 plot points in 40 minutes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

This needs to be flashback for next season.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

March 6 episode is called “Fire Walk With Me.” Which excites me like mad. Need some season 3 Twin Peaks up in this poo poo.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Fred’s never mentioned brother comes to river dale to figure out and avenge his death.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Is he played by Brian Austin Greene?

I'm okay with this. He was great in the Terminator TV show.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It worked for me. Seemed like a typical episode, even moved things along. Was a good pace.

All the women on the show gonna burn their houses down.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The season has been decent up until the god awful musical episode.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The Heathers thing was bad, but the rest has been good. I agree they need to burn the farm to the ground though. I really don't like how smug they all are.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rhyno posted:

The Magicians slayed the musical episode last season by just have a full cast performance of Under Pressure that was actually crucial to the plot.

More shows could from the Magicians.

The episode this week of the Magicians is also a musical episode. Crap timing tbh.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Evelyn needs to really get punched in the face though. Please.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah I posted that half way through the episode.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

There is no drat way Hal is dead. He's gonna murder the entire farm and it'll be glorious.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

No one that the show gives a poo poo about.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rhyno posted:

What in the blue gently caress just happened?

The kind of things dreams are made of.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Chieves posted:

So will season 4 be it for this show? The cast is in theory supposed to be entering their senior year, and I'm not sure if they could swing Riverdale: The College Years (plus they'll have killed off everybody by then lol).

They'll all have to repeat senior year due to the school being abducted by aliens.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

terrified of my bathroom posted:

fwiw they didn't tell Alice's actress that she's an informant till the very last episode so that she wouldnt accidentally act like a double agent or whatever

Is this from the podcast or some article cause I wanna read that article

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I didn’t see a body.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

FlavoFibe posted:

Maybe they're faking his death.

This is what I 100% expect.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

esperterra posted:

i mean obvs

idk I guess I just don't find it regressive. Love triangles usually suck, but ffs this is Archie!

I agree 100%. It's Archie and regardless you had a teacher banging an underage student in the first episode, so you know what you're gonna get.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

quote:

Sam Witwer has been cast as Jughead’s prep-school teacher, Mr. Chipping, for Riverdale’s fourth season. Despite being “handsome, bookish and cool” as well as “eminently inspiring to his students” TV Line notes the character retains “a darkness hidden far beneath the surface,” because, of course, this is Riverdale.

Good hire.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I figured it was gonna be either a grandmother or a kid.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Veronica is the boss, she should pay him better so he didn't need good tippers.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

What the gently caress was Edgers plan anyways? Rocket up to space? I was hoping he'd lift off and pull a Challenger.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Nana Blossom mentioned triplets, there's totally an Eviler Cheryl out there.

Na, it's Tony.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Cheryl is loving crazy jesus christ.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I was fine with Hal murderin' folks but once he made his kid brain their cat, that's where I draw the line.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I remember an SG1 episode where the "previously on" bit was all stuff that never appeared in episodes before. Maybe that was the 200th episode.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

What the gently caress Cheryl. I wonder if they will ever meet with the main group again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That’s also just Betty who is kind of a psycho.