Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hotbod Handsomeface
Dec 28, 2009
Hi, congrats on the success so far.

You've gotten a lot of great starting points so far, there are a lot of companies that just come in and automate manufacturing. I've usually heard then referred to as system integrators. Engineering consultants is a good idea as well. I would also say that it is a different skillset that makes machines to make millions of things versus bringing new products to market.

[Edit: That was not to say that you don't want to or shouldn't get into manufacturing. It's cool and can be super fun and interesting, but you are making things in your house and I think that moving manufacturing to another space and that responsibility to another party might free you both up to focus on getting more product into more stores.]

It sounds like your cousin might be in a position to find a contract manufacturer who can just handle the manufacturing so they can focus on growing the brand. I'd do some internet searching for contract garment manufacturers and reach out to them. Here are two examples I saw.

argylehaus

5 thread

Hotbod Handsomeface fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Oct 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU