Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I wouldn't say the rest of the show is bad but the musical numbers are absolutely incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
*eats

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
She's going to get struck by lightning again and just keep rocking out next episode.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Sindai posted:

She's going to get struck by lightning again and just keep rocking out next episode.
I underestimated the show.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Suddenly got awfully dusty in this thread... :unsmith:

That death was pretty funny though.

Saki owned this episode (and also every episode) and I can't wait to meet her gang. :dance:

Sindai fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Nov 22, 2018

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I can't believe how good this is. Tied with Gridman for show I look forward to the most each week.

Lily punching was the best. :3:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Became a necromancer to help his dead sister's dreams come true. :3:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah that was possibly the weakest episode aside from the LEGEND.

What a cliffhanger to end on. There's a lot more they could do with this series. Please let there be more.

Agronox posted:

Yeah, this ep felt more like a victory lap, but I enjoyed it. No idea why the CGI looked so choppy though... shouldn't it be easier to give us more frames?
I believe the thinking is that animating it at a higher framerate than normal makes it stand out even more.

I did appreciate how they desynced everyone and Tae at least was clearly using completely different animations. It looked a lot more natural than a lot of idol 3D.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Missing out on the legendary Yamada Tae's moves is greater punishment than anything we could do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
YES :toot: YES :toot: YES :toot: