Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Zwiebel posted:

I hope the legendary Tae Yamada never wakes up and keeps being the team mascot.
Courtesan MVP of episode 2.

Based on the bumpers it looks like she's gonna be sleeping a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Caphi posted:

This is the most Mamoru Miyano role ever devised, for Mamoru Miyano.

Yeah this role was pretty clearly written with him in mind.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Pharohman777 posted:

I wonder if there is gonna be a rival idol group made up of ghosts.

Vampires!

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Azza Bamboo posted:

I know it's irrelevant to the plot but I'm curious as to how they all died.

I'm assuming Saki was involved in an horrific motorcycle accident.

Also the show is good enough for me to put up with yet another 3DCG segment.

They paid for those models; they're going to use them.

God help us all.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

I love hyper-local poo poo like this. And yeah, that mud thing looked fun.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

I love how the solution to Yugiri is she just kinda rolls with the punches, even though she may as well be on an alien planet at this point. The Legendary Yamada Tae still remains the best though.

I feel we need a Yugiri episode and I can't wait until we get one. She just seems so interesting in how she takes everything in stride.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

KomeradeCanadian posted:

me every thursday

I feel like they put a pretty good low-key joke in this episode. They got hit with a waterproofing spray and then went on stage wearing red tartan outfits.

They're Scotchguard Idols!

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Dealing with my own gender dysphoria regularly, Lily dying from it was surprisingly relatable and funny.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Captain Cappy posted:

They could end the series with revitalizing Saga earning everyone a resurrection and Koutarou earning his wings and returning to heaven.

Sure, all that, and Estradiol for Lily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Agronox posted:

There were quite a few things I liked about this episode: the scooter girls, their "intimidating" strut, the producer turning into road trip dad, the metalheads happy about the new weirdos at the show.

And then we have Saki. Ai is scared of thunder and lightning, Lily is terrified of puberty, Junko hates flying, and then there's Saki, who revisits the scene of her death and then asks to borrow a bike to do it again.

Thanks for the heads up on this, that's great!

Saki is the undisputed champion of biker sukeban chicken.

Rules just say the first one who breaks loses. Don't say a drat thing about survival. She's just upholding her title from beyond the grave.