Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subtuna
Dec 30, 2008
Really hope Goodsmile gets the license for this show. A zombie Sakura Nendoroid would be amazing:zombie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subtuna
Dec 30, 2008

Axel Serenity posted:

I'm the two metalheads that will be following each episode's antics.

Fun show. Way not what I expected

Really hope the cop does too, slipping further and further into insanity over time.

Subtuna
Dec 30, 2008

According to a livestream from Wonfes, she’s coming with zombie parts too!

Subtuna fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jul 28, 2019

Subtuna
Dec 30, 2008

Wark Say posted:

Not even joking: I'm sold. Once I get home I'm preordering if available.

Just went up for preorder on Good Smile’s website

It includes the truck aaaaaaaaaa

Subtuna
Dec 30, 2008

StandardVC10 posted:

You know, ever since I saw the "exact moment she gets destroyed emotionally" Nendoroid for Shirase from Yorimoi... I kind of have to wonder about the decision making process on these things

Seriously. The Hinata one has “emotional breakdown” accessories too. Very weird. But at least this is from a comedy and not an Antarctic coming of age story.

Nothing hurt more than unboxing Shirase and seeing a little laptop with an even tinier photo of her with her mom taped to it. Stop that GSC.