Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I think the context of it all is really rectified by the clearly intentional instance of giving Sakura those trans flag-colored shorts. That's way too specific to be a mere coincidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Lily's voice actress said in a recent Animate interview that "She's not Masao anymore, She's Lily" and that the series is about friendship between girls so it is pretty clear

Minyami is good. All WUGs are good.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Is there a compilation of really good ZLS reaction faces? I need them.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I love that Kotaro basically stole Kishidan's One Night Carnival for Saki's song.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Imagine being at a concert where the venue basically explodes, and the headliners just keep going.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Nitrousoxide posted:

I skipped every cgi dance scene.

hosed up if true

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Nephthys posted:

Great finale. I'm really hoping for a season 2.

My favorite detail I saw pointed out was that right before the stage collapses Ai starts motioning for people to back away and keeps on performing. She freaking knew what was about to happen and just pushed through it while warning others. She was also the first person to get up and keep going after. What a little badass.

Holy crap, I didn't notice that first thing. She's too good.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I want Tae to be a dragon in Dragalia Lost.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I just assume her region got Nobunaga'd or whatever, and she was executed with pretty much everyone else in the palace.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Darth Walrus posted:

Wrong era. She's nineteenth-century, IIRC.

I was using it more as a verb and less as the actual Nobunaga.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Mulderman posted:

So I was wondering with Tae not actually singing.
Is that something that happens more often in other Idol acts? One of the members not actually singing?

It really depends, and there can be a number of reasons for it. Sometimes, groups of seven will have all singers; sometimes, groups of five will have two singers. Sometimes, performers who usually sing won't sing and will just lip-sync; sometimes, full groups will just lip-sync at a concert.

Tae will have her day.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Pollyanna posted:

Yeah, I didn’t see much in Tokyo or Osaka. Makes sense, tho.

Last time I was in Shibuya, the animate had an end cap with a couple things, but that was quite some time ago.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Dzhay posted:

Should I even ask, or am I better off not knowing?

She got told to shut the gently caress up and got really mad about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

owns