Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Episode 2 didn't disappoint, this has to be my favorite show this season so far.

Demicol fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Oct 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I think you can hear JUNNA in the opening song which is sung by all the zombie girls, she might be the voice of Tae. Altough she hasn't done any voice acting before so I dunno.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Show is being funded by Cygames too so if it takes off expect a Granblue crossover so you can team them up with Aquors and Idolmaster

Shadowverse already has a tie-in event, didn't take long.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Tae's voice actor revealed in the episode 3 credits Kotono Mitsuishi

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I like both the comedy and the drama so far.

Not sure if I just didn't notice before, but this episode had some gross sound effects when some of the zombies turn their necks.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Mulderman posted:

I don't want a Tae focused episode. Just have her be wacky. I think explaining her background will take away part of what makes her charming.

I hope the show just ends with someone finally recognizing her, they do a small flashback to how legendary she was and that's it.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

No, they were added in this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

If they have I only noticed them now. Think there were some sfx in the fight scene previously but not the other ones.