Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

This show loving rules, episode 2 was fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Every line out of Miyano's mouth so far has been perfect, he's hilarious in this role.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I *do* wonder if we’re going to get an explanation for why Sakura and pals get to wake up and keep their minds and poo poo as zombies. Like the show clearly doesn’t and really shouldn’t give a poo poo about Lore, but it does stick out a bit.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Wasn't super hyped on today's episode, tbh. Felt like it played things a little too straight faced, wasn't really funny enough. There really wasn't any punchline to today's performance other than 'lol they're CG all of a sudden and also the performance isn't very good', which can't really match up to Broken Neck Headbanging or Surprise Rap Battle for laughs.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I think the bad CGI was supposed to be part of the gag?

I think? Question mark?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

:allears:

Saki's taken a commanding lead in the Best Girl race, IMO. Like her dynamic with Sakura as #s 1 and 2 a whole lot.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Exia posted:

Policeman A didn’t appear in this episode, thus this was easily the worst episode so far!

I hope he's in hell suffering after his attempt to rap in episode 2

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

God bless this good dumb show and especially Saki, my good dumb daughter

Best episode we've had in a few weeks, the visual comedy was just fantastic throughout.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I really feel like this show starts to falter whenever it tries to keep a straight face for a minute, and this week was no exception - but we'll see how next week follows up on it, we're clearly going somewhere.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Yeah thinking back I might just have been in kind of the wrong mood for a more serious episode, I'll admit.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Ai and Junko are good, but ehhhh....still felt like this ep was pretty uneven. I didn't really feel like producer-san's big inspirational speech was at all earned, and the production values on the performance were just bad. I don't really care if it was intentional, it actively took me out of the scene, big time.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I'm glad for Lily

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Darth Walrus posted:

Let's be real, though, he's not the protagonist of the show.

Jury is still out as to the extent to which he even exists tbh

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Auteurs are for chumps IMO

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Saki is best girl and my big dumb zombie biker daughter, please love her a lot

Looking forward to what looks like Yugiri's ep next week.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

She's a good girl

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I forget is this show 12 eps or 13? This didn't feel quite like the penultimate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

"stop that"