Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Yeah definitely a weaker episode, mostly because it played the whole idol stuff 100% straight. There were a few good jokes, but it really cant compare to death metal zombie head-bang or zombie idol rap battle.

Still the girls are kinda growing on me, mostly Sakura and Yuugiri who is low-key amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Zetsubou-san posted:

the legendary seiyuu yamada tae seemed rather more animated this episode

Yeah, this episode made me fan of the theory that she actually awakened a long time ago and has just too much fun being a zombie. :allears:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I realize now that this garbage anime has tricked me into watching an idol show. Whats worse, it turns out I'm actually really enjoying it. And I don't even like zombies!

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
My random prediction is that Kotaro was either in love or otherwise cared for living Tae and the whole "zombie idols save Saga" thing is just his latest ploy to make her awaken. Maybe she was idol fan. :shrug:

I am basing it entirely on how touchy he was about Tae's "Legendary" status and how happy he was (he was literally blushing!) when Tae won the mud diving contest.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Supgaiz posted:

It's out on VRV now, and it seems they just left it in Japanese without even putting in subtitles?

...What? How does that even work? :psyduck:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
The idea of having a VA of frigging Sailor Moon and just making her do silly noises for entire 12 episodes is just incredible and I hope Tae never speaks.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

I really feel like this show starts to falter whenever it tries to keep a straight face for a minute, and this week was no exception - but we'll see how next week follows up on it, we're clearly going somewhere.

I felt the same way about 3rd and 4th episode, but by now I am actually invested into the girls and their relationship enough to enjoy episodes like this.

Also Ai's death was the most ridiculous and metal thing ever. :black101:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Yuugiri has no idea what McDonalds even is, but rolls with it and yells it anyway. :3:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Of course Saki didn't die in a car crash, what did I expect, its Saki, she just straight up voluntarily drove off a cliff. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I really hope that whoever pushed through the idea of advertising Saga through weird idol anime gets a raise or at least sizable end-of-the-year bonus.