Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Saki's school jersey is just like Michael Jackson's from the beginning of the Thriller video. Just swap yellow for white and remove the "M."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Well there are official character synopsis' for each character, and her's is only mostly blank so I imagine we're getting an explanation needed or not.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

dogsicle posted:

if they keep balancing wacky stuff like ep5 with a few of these more character-focused eps i think i'll be pretty happy. i'm pretty attached to all the characters by now, Ai/Junko/Saki are real standouts, and i just wanna see them do well. Kotaro's general abrasiveness doesn't quite match with him getting an inspirational speech this ep, if only because i feel like all early gags of his cruelty aren't as in line with "secretly wants to help them succeed" compared to him obviously brushing off Sakura this ep with a backup plan to take matters into his own hands.

also cg seemed better this week, once they got past the point of Ai just kinda sucking due to her nerves. looking forward to their eventual 2d treatment like Iron Frill though...

I think the best insight into Kotaro is him being super shy when being interviewed before the mud race. It's pretty clear he's got no idea what he's doing and is overcompensating.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Yup, a lot of people are speculating that she actually died after the crash. I'm guessing that she was the first girl dug up and Kotaro was overzealous with the shovel.