Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Demicol posted:

Tae's voice actor revealed in the episode 3 credits Kotono Mitsuishi

Only such a legendary VA is good enough for the legendary Tae

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
It’s true this episode wasn’t as balls to the wall crazy as the previous ones, but I liked that. Give the audience a moment to catch their breath and allow the characters a little time to deal with some of their own internal crap. I wouldn’t want the entire series to be just like this episode, but the occasional break is nice IMO.

Also I really enjoyed the song

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Policeman A didn’t appear in this episode, thus this was easily the worst episode so far!

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Spiritus Nox posted:

God bless this good dumb show and especially Saki, my good dumb daughter

Best episode we've had in a few weeks, the visual comedy was just fantastic throughout.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpmg4hmnFAG/?taken-by=tano_asami Her VA is also pretty amazing as well. I’m glad Policeman A returned to save this show from the depths of despair

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Mulderman posted:

Oh man that was freaking fantastic. Also I'm pretty sure they hired an actual Drive-in Tori employee to do the voicework for the owner.
And I freaking loved it when Koutarou used the same trick from last episode on the director.

Also:

https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/1058043051887587329

They also link to Sakura and Saki’s VA’s performing the rap and it’s great

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
https://twitter.com/zombielandsaga/status/1057225693145120768?s=20

Policeman A is the real hero of this show

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Junko and Sakura trying to explain to each other photography from different eras was also super amusing

I really appreciated the little attention to detail on how Junko refers to everything exactly as someone who grew up in the 80’s would.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
I like that Saki is the leader of the group, but Sakura is clearly her #2 and it’s both of them together that manage to make this little group work.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Junko is such a good girl that she actually fixed the door. I love this dumb series and my dumb zombie idols

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2jcntX3nw

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Can the mods please clean this thread? All this dust is really effecting my eyes. I absolutely love this show and am glad it exists. I imagine the next episode is also going to be self contained, so that leaves the last three to deal with Sakura’s memories I’m guessing

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
I appreciate that Saki didn’t really care what Lily was, she was just excited that she found a new way of messing with Lily besides just calling her shrimpy.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

LibrarianCroaker posted:

Now I have to resume convincing everyone I know to watch this show.

Lily is great, but she will always be an eternal #6 if she doesn’t learn to overthrow Zombies #1-5

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Dzhay posted:

It's weird that they didn't even consider letting Lilly's dad in on the secret. Probably the right decision, but still, no-one ever brought it up.

I mean I’m not sure what good it would have done? Being Zombie’s is already complicated enough, trying to explain to your dad that you are now an undead living corpse that was brought to life by a madman seems like the worst thing to tell your grieving dad

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

theGrooseofLegend posted:

I hope they avoid dead-naming her in the future. I feel confident that they won't do that, though.

Everyone seemed pretty clear that Lily is Lily and that’s all that matters.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Wark Say posted:

This week's episode destroyed me. This is not fair, Zom-Com show! Not loving fair at all! :qq:

Just wait until next week when we find out that Saki died because she was trying to take care of her tamogatchi while riding

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Zombidols continue to save Saga
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-11-28/zombie-land-saga-real-house-draws-1000-visitors-in-single-day/.140077

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
You know this is a good episode cause Policeman A appears in it

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Saki has always been the best, and she continued to grow more powerful with each episode.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Crunchyroll is streaming the first two episodes and the chat is exactly what you would expect, full of people who think they are way funnier then they actually are and tossing around slurs

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Wark Say posted:

Holy poo poo, life just kept on dumping it on poor Sakura. Like yeah, at times it felt like too much, but I guess I sorta understand her. Kinda want to give the poor girl a hug. :ohdear:

She spent the entire season wanting her memory back, now she’s has to learn the hard way that no, she really didn’t need them. I hope we get a very happy ending for Egg and the rest of Franchouchou (along with a second season announcement)

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Understanding posted:

yeah, that was very 2008 for me too.

also, like holy poo poo, it feels like the next day after seeing Iron Frill she dies. Didn't even know Ai had died at all.

It’s kind of scary to think that if she’d lived a few more months, she would have seen Ai’s death. I imagine that would probably have pushed her over the edge to see her idol die so suddenly and horribly

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

T-man posted:

My guess? Someone died leaning on the railing. And it'll come up somehow.

The entire time I was expecting a joke where the railing breaks and Sakura tumbled down the hill

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/1077557622495051777?s=20

Here’s a crossover I’d pay to see

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
The first Bonus CD is out now, it includes the Death Metal concert, the Rap Battle, and the full version of Mezane Returner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Six days after Franchouchou’s final live at Arupino, the real Arupino at Karatsu, Saga prefecture announced this notice, apologizing for the collapse of the hall during the event and promise will strive to avoid similar accidents from happening again.

A translation:

Karatsu city Furusato Stadium Arupino

Management of Event Hall

Notice and apology regarding the collapse of constructions during live event

Thank you for frequently using Karatsu city Furusato Stadium Arupino.

We would like to give our deepest apologies because of the collapse of constructions during the live event at Arupino Hall on 21st December, 2018.

We would try our best to avoid similar incidents from happening again.

Note

Reason

The event hall collapsed because of its inability to sustain the weight of the snow.

Damage

There were no casualties among participants and related persons of the event.

Collapse of the construction.

* There were no damages caused to surrounding areas and citizens.

3. Response

After the event, the construction has been rebuilt to its previous form.

As opening the hall for sightseeing purposes may cause risk for collapse, we would take particular procedures to some of the visiting activities.

End.

<<Remarks:

This document is fiction.

We prepared this for comedic purposes based on the event of Zombieland Saga.

Thank you for reading this notice. And please continue to support Zombieland Saga, where Arupino has made its appearance!>>