Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Sorry, what is that a chart of?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
There were quite a few things I liked about this episode: the scooter girls, their "intimidating" strut, the producer turning into road trip dad, the metalheads happy about the new weirdos at the show.

And then we have Saki. Ai is scared of thunder and lightning, Lily is terrified of puberty, Junko hates flying, and then there's Saki, who revisits the scene of her death and then asks to borrow a bike to do it again.

a kitten posted:

Oh drat, Adabana Necromancy is totally available on itunes in the US.

Thanks for the heads up on this, that's great!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
https://twitter.com/doremiiart/status/1064480991585067008

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Exia posted:

The entire time I was expecting a joke where the railing breaks and Sakura tumbled down the hill

Or here comes Saki on a motorcycle yet again

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Looking forward to the next episode

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Endorph posted:

tae really carried it lol

She is legendary after all.

Yeah, this ep felt more like a victory lap, but I enjoyed it. No idea why the CGI looked so choppy though... shouldn't it be easier to give us more frames?

Anyway, super glad people here convinced me to watch this. One of the most enjoyable shows of the season.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
No season 2 announcement?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Osama Dozen-Dongs posted:

With her period and profession she probs had hella chlamydia to induce infertility :shrug:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Lilly is pretty great.