Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Anyone watching this nonsense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

This ring looks so tiny. The entire venue seems very tiny except the giant screen in the background

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

abraham linksys posted:

lmfao they didnt have room for a hard cam wide shot so they are loving slowly zooming and panning the hard cam and it is vomit inducing

Yeah this production is very, very bad

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Holy poo poo the place is so small there's barely room for them to stand outside the ring

What are they thinking with this venue

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

Better to have a tiny arena people paid to get into, then a bigger one you had to paper.

I guess so but this is a terrible look for your supposed biggest event of the year

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

did you miss the year where they had Bound for Glory in Japan in a small venue with fans who didn't know anyone

Yeah I haven't seen a TNA show in *checks notes* years

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I've always liked Willie Mack and wondered why he never made it to WWE and what I just read about it is hosed up

He passed physicals and before he got there they released him because they signed Apollo Crews?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Well that was definitely some indie spotfest

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Having a contest for front row seats with people that are already there on the night is definitely an interesting sponsor thing

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Josh Matthews sucks

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Oh so they're doing the worked shoot thing

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Who trapped a janitor under a dolly

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

What kind of beer goes with Impact?

Double chocolate stout?
Octoberfest?
Black lager
Sour cherry porter
English porterq

Impact quality? Expired PBR left outside the fridge overnight

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Well the only stream I knew of died so I'll take that as a sign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Ellsworth has extended his 15 minutes so much further than I could have imagined

• Locked thread