Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

value-brand cereal posted:

I love the troll fight! It's very fairy tale like in that he just kinda surrenders once you fulfill some obscure obligation. 'Oh, you sang your way to me? Ok I guess the fight is done now?' I hope everything turns out alright for him!

I smell a side quest (or possibly part of the story).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Huh. That's certainly not what I was expecting.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Bard leaping from rooftop to rooftop with a scowl on his face is wonderful.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

The king's going to take that message to heart and call off the war and everything will be fine, right?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

For a game about singing this is pretty intense.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

:f5:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I thought that ending seemed a bit abrupt.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

Woooo! Me and my girls are taking over this ship!!! No more hiding out on secret islands for us! We're adventurers now! It's pretty great.

In case you were wondering, this is her full name. It's a uh, mouthful. I'm gonna keep calling her Mel.

The mermaid's name is a genus of very colorful fish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

This was fun. It's also not a game I ever would've played myself, so thanks for showing it off.