Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
Well. This has been a heck of a ride so far - I mainlined the thread over the last day or so, and I can't wait to see where it goes!

I agreed with the people who commented that it felt like Paper Mario to them at first, (the curtains at the end of chapter made that feeling stronger for sure) but the more I read the more it felt like a version of Paper Mario where every plot point felt undefinably off-kilter, just a little bit. The only other thing that's really given me that vibe is Cucumber Quest - and that's high praise by me indeed.

You've done a bang-up job on the presentation so far. I'm looking forward to the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU