Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The Bananana posted:

Satan, Call Me

You don't want to be a Broncos fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Orakpo. I remember him from the Redskins.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Von Miller!!!!!!!!!!

I was completely expecting a roughing flag there.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

He's probably fine. I need to tell myself this.

if its any consolation we have like 4 dudes whose natural position would be LG, cause of all the injuries we've developed decently there. its just we have no one at tackle so teh best non lewis option at LG is also our only nfl level RT

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Where the heck did 35 come from? Last weeek it was this 47 guy with dreadlocks. This edwards guy ive never heard of.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Barreft posted:

Half the posts on every page is Kawalimus

:justpost:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

can michael crabtree jump

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Barreft posted:

Half the posts on every page is Kawalimus

as it should be. Kawalimus' pessimism is vital to ravens strategy

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Same, Vance.

Same.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I always get a little more comfortable at the point where the other team will need an onside kick recovery or two to win.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Hot drat do I loving hate the Ravens.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Hot drat do I loving hate the Ravens.

Keeping that old rivalry alive!!! Well this seems like our first win in Tennessee in a while. Last few times there we've been total garbage.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Ghost Dog posted:

can michael crabtree jump

crabtree can barely run so that's a tall order

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

These sacks out of control.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Franchise record!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/tweetfromcolin/status/1051609705666113537?s=21

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Is this a franchise record for sacks now?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Watch out though. That's how old Dougie Jones turned back into Cooper!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Keeping that old rivalry alive!!! Well this seems like our first win in Tennessee in a while. Last few times there we've been total garbage.

i remember a good win, the last time the titans didnt suck. a real good win, that i liked

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

i remember a good win, the last time the titans didnt suck. a real good win, that i liked

I remember the one from 2006 where we won after blocking a field goal. That was when Vince Young was their QB.

Oh my god another sack.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

I remember the one from 2006 where we won after blocking a field goal. That was when Vince Young was their QB.

Oh my god another sack.

that was cool but i meant. in the playoffs

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Oh my god just pull Mariota, he doesn’t deserve this

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
How in the world did the Eagles lose to the Titans.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Just run it. Preserve that shutout.

And yeah they're dumb as hell keeping Mariota in.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
baltimore's pass rush is loving ridiculous lmao

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

If this holds, would it be the first "pure" shutout in Ravens history? Ie not turnover-assisted?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Durandal1707 posted:

baltimore's pass rush is loving ridiculous lmao

i was told by a certain football sage that its actually pretty bad

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

If this holds, would it be the first "pure" shutout in Ravens history? Ie not turnover-assisted?

kawa what the gently caress

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

i was told by a certain football sage that its actually pretty bad

I call everything bad at some point in its existence.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I've told this story before, but in fifth grade, I didn't know poo poo about football, being an NBA fan only and all, and the Super Bowl was coming up, and all these fourth graders came up to me and asked who I had winning, Baltimore or New York. And taking a shot in the dark I said New York, and they all made fun of me, telling me the Giants are horrible, as if I knew, and then the Ravens kicked their rear end and won the title. And that was my first experience with the Baltimore Ravens.

gently caress them, is what I'm saying.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

11 sacks vs 10 completions seems bad.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

kawa what the gently caress

We haven't had any dumb turnovers by them in obvious scoring range and no missed field goals. I can't remember us ever having a shutout quite like this before. Maybe the one against Dallas in 2000. That is if it holds fingers crossed.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

MatildaTheHun posted:

Very carefully

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

It’s funny because I always thought defensive turnovers were a good thing

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Kawalimus posted:

Kawalimus posted:

"pure" shutout

:psyduck:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Probably Magic posted:

I've told this story before, but in fifth grade, I didn't know poo poo about football, being an NBA fan only and all, and the Super Bowl was coming up, and all these fourth graders came up to me and asked who I had winning, Baltimore or New York. And taking a shot in the dark I said New York, and they all made fun of me, telling me the Giants are horrible, as if I knew, and then the Ravens kicked their rear end and won the title. And that was my first experience with the Baltimore Ravens.

the first time i watched a game i was in 4th grade and i bet 25 cents on the ravens beating the raiders in the afccg. get owned you dumbass kid

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

MatildaTheHun posted:

same way the pats lost to the jags.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Little kids are such shits

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

the first time i watched a game i was in 4th grade and i bet 25 cents on the ravens beating the raiders in the afccg. get owned you dumbass kid

Joke's on you, I was a Lakers fan back then and that loving owwwwwwwwned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Kids used to do that crap to me. One time these kids in 3rd grade asked me to name three players on the mighty ducks. So I said aberman, fulton, and goldberg. And then they were like "THE NHL TEAM YOU IDIOT NOT THE MOVIE!!! HAHAHAHHA" and I was "Goldberg" for the rest of the year. I hated that! How was I supposed to know! Who even cared about those 90s ducks teams.

• Locked thread