Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Boo. Stupid late game because only people in Oregon care about the Titans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Mitch Trubisky is a modern day Kyle Boller. Those occasional good games are going to drat Chicago to 2 more years of lovely QB.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Grittybeard posted:

I'm kinda jealous of the Browns running backs. Like, all of them are good. Imagine them on a team with a good line.

I'd rather not. Duke Johnson would be the best RB on 16 teams in the league and he's fighting for playing time in Cleveland.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Is AJ Green bad now? I'd greatly appreciate that.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

ulmont posted:

Ridley is still like a cheat code for Atlanta.

So glad the Ravens drafted an ancient, injured TE instead of sure thing WR.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Breshard Perriman is a Brown? Wow, that is dire.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

a neat cape posted:

This Philip Rivers guy, he's good

It looked to me like the Williams bailed him out on that TD. Should have been an interception.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Almost looks like it would have been good for Baker to sit for a season behind a veteran mediocrity to make sure he doesn't get ruined as a rookie.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Master Stur posted:

Steelers oljne is just getting away with insane amounts of holding. Guess that makes up for dre

I'm not a big NFL is rigged guy but the refs have specific instructions not to call holding on the Steelers and Pats. This is my hill and I won't be moved.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

YES YES F YOU PEES!

I endorse this post.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Great challenge Vrable. That's the sort of thing that should get your review guy fired.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That was a Reed like interception.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Why did you catch it you dummy? Buck Allen is the worst JAG in the world.

• Locked thread