Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combaticus
Jan 14, 2008

Perfection

Dominance

Ultimate

Fighting

Biotechnology

Retro Futurist posted:

I kind of love the idea of there being a settlement that specifically requires Waid to publicly denounce himself as a real piece of work,

Well apparently he's on record as being a sleazebag. Is that a step up or down from a real piece of work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combaticus
Jan 14, 2008

Perfection

Dominance

Ultimate

Fighting

Biotechnology

Edge & Christian posted:

Four issues are out, three of which (1, 2 and 4?) are free on Kindle Unlimited but weirdly nowhere on Comixology at all.

I just read them, and they're pretty much what you'd expect, if you expected almost no time given to the Confederate Bikini Lady who was the centerpiece of the promotional campaign, and a lot more about some poor misunderstood handsome nationalists getting oppressed by a UN-Backed Evil Justice League in league with ANTIFA.

https://twitter.com/kennybloggins/status/1062241503635013633

My fav part of this sequence of pages is that antifa still comes off as the good guys due to the hack writing.

Combaticus
Jan 14, 2008

Perfection

Dominance

Ultimate

Fighting

Biotechnology
Does he know the difference between wint and Jack Nicholson?

Also, what is a testicle barnacle and when is it something you wouldn't reject?

Combaticus
Jan 14, 2008

Perfection

Dominance

Ultimate

Fighting

Biotechnology
I guess they specialize in intellectual property in the same rear end backwards way they approach any other legal issue.

Combaticus
Jan 14, 2008

Perfection

Dominance

Ultimate

Fighting

Biotechnology
Is he the mailbox weirdo?