Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Imagine a lot of those stories ended up with people who think hygiene is optional being banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

site posted:

lol they fought against the nazis in ww2, now they fight for the rights of refugees and foreigners

EVIL

You might even say they fight for the rights of every man, and that they're real Americans.

It's a little sad the guy who comes out to that song is huge bigot. Catchy as gently caress, though.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Nov 14, 2018

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

site posted:

If only they managed to actually do it

Eventually he'll run out of networks (I think he's on his 3rd or 4th) and he'll end up on Fox News.

A fate worse than hell, in some ways.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Genuinely surprised somebody with the username "Cynical Thundercunt" didn't have much to offer. Win some, lose some, I guess.

P.S. I'm aware I'm one to talk, but mine actually means The Large Chicken.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Thor is also public domain because of his status as a mythological deity. In other words, you don't like it? Write a version of your own and do better.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
What tablet should I get for digital comics?

What app is best? Comixology?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Rhyno posted:

It just feels unlikely that he made all these deals and nothing came of it.

Patton Oswalt has sold 4 scripts to studios.

None of them have been made. It's Hollywood, lots of poo poo gets bought and not made or ends up in limbo.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Scaramouche posted:

Was one of them Space Cop 2??

One can only hope.

I asked him about it on a comedy board once, he said he's since gotten the rights back but didn't elaborate on what they were about.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Madkal posted:

When I heard Lucifer was going to be a procedural I said no thanks. I have heard that the show is pretty good though but why have it be "based" on the comic

I was pretty pissed about that aspect because I felt the original story was a very compelling one that didn't need to be altered but TV execs are creatively bankrupt idiots who are encouraged to keep going back to the same well.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/GerryDuggan/status/1412106753282428931

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

pentyne posted:

Per person break down

$132

$192.

Like, gently caress fleece these people from their money as hard as you can, because they will probably spend themselves into homelessness in order to "own" a metaphorical concept.

Pay piggies

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Seems like Al put on his big boy pants, at least.

Lousy silver lining, I know.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Who was the CEO of a comic company who made an employee stand in the corner?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Skwirl posted:

I feel like "rightwing coffee" is a very limited demographic. Everybody drinks coffee, but the only people who give a poo poo about the politics of the coffee company they buy from are conspicuous consumption liberals, everyone else just buys the coffee that fits their budget to taste to availability ratio.

I dunno about that, conservative/Republicans have lots of brands they boycotted for the dumbest reasons imaginable

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Bill Sienkewicz also confirmed on his FB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Joe Fisto posted:

Some grifter trying to sell a book about 'cancel culture' hopped on the minute his death was confirmed. Goddamn ghouls.

There were a few assholes in the comment thread on Sienkewicz's post.

Ghoul is the right word.