Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

RevKrule posted:

If that's the only poo poo you've bought from people who turned out to be predators, consider yourself lucky. I have commissioned art from artists I later found out were ultra chuds and at least one piece where the artist was later outed as a predator. I've waited in long lines for the privilege of telling them how much I admire them and to get poo poo signed by a couple predators. It's a really icky lovely feeling but a) i didn't know at the time and b) i've already wasted the currency (either time or money) so i can't undo that, i just don't associate with that person anymore.

Yup.

I have some old sketches from Dave Sim, a bunch of pages from Mark Martin's Mirage TMNT stuff (he's super-rightwing, went to January 6th then wound up in a mental hospital because he went full Q Anon), piece Barry Blair did for me because he was a fan of the first game I worked on years ago and I had no idea he was a well known abuser, and some Dale Keown doodles on a Tiger-X TPB. Oh, and of course like a DOZEN books signed by Ed Piskor. I'm sure there's more pain lurking in my collection as time progresses.

I still have all of it, but it's locked away because I honestly don't know what the hell to do with it. I should probably just slap a padlock and one of these on it, then bury everything in the goddamn desert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
More accusers are coming forward.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
Ed has posted a suicide note.

The fact that it's April 1st of course makes everything a bit harder to take seriously, but it reads like a very legit post.

funtax fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Apr 1, 2024