Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Renzuko posted:

I saw someone also looking into what the various trigger directors are doing right now, and they figure that we'll PROBABLY be getting the little witch academia / BNA director yoh yoshinari, since the other ones are tied up with other projects.

this fills me with infinite joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

RatHat posted:

So the elves were completely justified in being so hard on dungeons?

right in terms of their danger, wrong in terms of treating everyone else as idiot children

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Nebrilos posted:

I remember there being a short story where someone (Marcille?) sees the leg pouches and buys/makes some without thinking about what she would store in them, but I can't find that short story. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

a great comparison to namari's thing

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

golden bubble posted:

Kabru's rizz is so high he convinced the landlord to let him rent for free, and then convinced the landlord to clean his room for him, also for free.

kabru is the most powerful character in the series