Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I'll make sure to link this thread in the food manga one. Huge props to the great thread title drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
There was no cooking, so I was hm

But then I realized this was a very good plot chapter and am all for it. I gotta do a reread so I can understand the world building a bit better, but man Dungeon Meshi is so good.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Lt. Lizard posted:

The elves own, which is a something I was convinced I would never write.

Dungeon Meshi elves are probably one of the more varied and interesting depiction of elves in fantasy media for me in a long while (although my frame of reference is limited to be sure)