Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Xelkelvos posted:

The manga doesn't even spare that much time showing them cooking so idk why you're pushing for 30 minute segments.

Good studios for adaptation:
Bones
J. C. Staff
David Production
KyoAni
Madhouse

Edit: Actually, not KyoAni. They're capable, but probably unlikely due to their own preferences for adaptation.

Judging by the hellscape that is this current time line, the people that will animate this show will be the studio that made Thundercats or Thermae Romae. It is also weird that this series has gone unanimated while SAO has three+ season and 4+ games now. I feel like they could just reskin an Atelier game and get something close, those a more indepth game would be deserved for this series.

Could the Author not want an anime, like the Azumanga guy doesn't for Yotsubato?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Guess you'll just have to read the whole thing over.

Poor you.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
With what the manga is about, that sounds more like an ideal dinner then a partner for him.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
They still have time left to eat Thistle, though technically he was eaten by the Lion.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Mangadex is down and I want to catch up on this. Where do I read this?

has there been any word on when it's going back up? hasn't it been like 3 or 4 weeks since it went down?