Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022

SexyBlindfold posted:

they got extra cushions for the halflings!!! cute

also chilchuck immediately regretting having his daughters meet senshi

and of course izutsumi couldn't wait until everyone was at the table to start eating, stupid piece of poo poo cat. she's the best :allears:

It really looks like they didn't even try to stop it, like they set her up and let her start eating because they knew there wasn't a point in trying to stop it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
Distant Utopia is incredible

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022

Amumin posted:

There is also this piece published in one of Harta's anthologies that was translated recently. Some people here might not have noticed it.

Warning, there's nudity.

That's a really good one.

Just read all of Terrarium in Drawer. Highlights:
Attorney at Law is really good. I wanna read a whole series about her dumping her boyfriend and getting together with her coworker.
Eguchi Miyoko's Travelogue really gets me. The juxtaposition of the travel diary and the reality of her trip is super cool
Perfect Communication is incredibly relatable.
Everyone is talking about Distant Utopia and with good reason. It's one of the best things I've ever read, if you only read one story from this it should be this one. I can't say enough good things about it, it manages to fit so much into 7 pages it's unbelievable
The punchline of Man from the Future (referencing an earlier oneshot) fully took me out

But really they're all good and worth reading. I'll definitely check out all the other ones I can find

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
I would buy Seven Little Sons in a heartbeat if I wasn't broke

Metis of the Chat Thread posted:

The punchline for Perfect Communication is fantastic lmao.

edit: OK yeah I get the praise for Distant Utopia, wow.

Right????

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
https://twitter.com/Rodanosaurus/status/1757811972375261458
https://twitter.com/Rodanosaurus/status/1757831442212753561

I love her so much

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
I want her to do portraits for the full Disco Elysium cast like she did for Baldur's Gate

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
Shotacon (short lived species complex) is a good bit

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
This is what DVD extras are for

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022

Snooze Cruise posted:

nathan fielder voice, marcille graduated one of the top magician school's with really good grades

hes right

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
Yeah, he would rather present himself as someone who kind of sucks but who knows it rather than admit he just doesn't understand why his relationship with his wife fell apart. I could easily see myself doing the same

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022

Snooze Cruise posted:

These are the reactions I been waiting to see.

https://www.tumblr.com/femboy-c-cups/739870077894180864

This post is always on my mind when I think about Kabru

femboy-c-cups posted:

Dungeon Meshi is about a quirked up white boy on a quest to save his sister and perhaps indulge his special interest along the way. He's a man of pure heart who has done nothing but help anyone he's met. Then part way through the story you start seeing other pov characters and it turns out every single person who has met him outside his party has read his awkward social skills and love for grilling as a sign of something deeply evil and has vowed to kill him on sight.

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
Wasn't the dragon male? I don't think she's laying many eggs

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
Maybe male dragons take part in the incubation as well? Or maybe it wasn't male and I made that up

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022

Kwyndig posted:

Now that I've thought about it some, I'd rather have a good person who's unprepared for the power of the dungeon take charge over someone like Kabru. Sure Laios has never thought about what he would do if he struck down the Mad Mage, but I trust in his good intentions and the intelligence of his friends to see him through over Kabru's scheming and cloud of yes-men.

lmao

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022

golden bubble posted:

Chilchuck is the half foot equivalent of 6'6".

Look at these fashionistas from the east.

Every time I see a new side comic I have a new character I never really cared about before but now love

chrome line fucked around with this message at 18:58 on May 2, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
Also a lot more sexual content. Dungeon Meshi isn't sexless by any means but it doesn't constantly conspire to get Senshi nude so the other characters can admire his dick