Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Chilichimp posted:

All the good 90's band's lead singers killed themselves.

Greg Dulli is still killing it

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Mark Lanegan is still working.

I love it when he guests on QOTSA songs and tours with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Isnt Sutton the guy who keeps having Justin Houston drop back into coverage?

It's a big problem with all 3-4 defenses, not just the Chiefs. You're seeing more 4 wide sets, pass-catching TEs and RBs than ever before, and sooner or later, numbers dictate that there's gonna be bad matches on LBs, especially when you have an extra one on the field.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Zone coverage defenses aren't faring well in the new NFL. I mean, Brady solved the 3-4 defense, soft zone coverage like 14 years ago, but the newer offensive schemes that do a lot of RPO just shred zone coverage

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Troy Queef posted:

Players willingly live in Charlotte, Buffalo, Cincinnati and Jacksonville. I’m biased but STL is easily better than those places.

Cinci is a pretty decent city, even if I don't much like their fanbase

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

making GBS threads on charlotte out of nowhere.

Missed that 1st time through. Charlotte is pretty great

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Good luck tomorrow, Chiefs

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1053749612576759809?s=21

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

True, that's why he targets AB every game. Just not bad enough to enact his retribution from a 21 year old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Play posted:

Steve Wilks just called it ridiculous so what Peterson's cousin has to say really doesn't come into it much. Although it would be rad to see him on the Saints

Peterson has been linked as target for the Steelers since last Wednesday. Reminder that the Steelers said Bell absolutely wasn't for sale right up until the minute he was, so these GMs say one thing in public, and entirely another behind the scenes.

sportsgenius86 posted:

The Steelers are dumb as poo poo if they aren't knocking down doors to get Patrick Peterson

See above

• Locked thread