Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

LOL that cornerback the Bills let walk is in the top 4(E.J. Gaines).
I mean, maybe we tried to keep him and he didn’t want to stay, but it’s at least equally likely they thought he sucked.
In the interests of full disclosure, I thought he did too because he was hurt a lot.

Pretty sure it had to do with our immense amount of dead cap and his asking price. I think through the first 12 games or something, it was shown when he did play we won. He did have a fair number of injuries but he was definitely good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Real life Weekend at Bosas going down on Nov. 4!

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

I want the Bills to dump Benjamin and fleece jerry with him. Would be so good.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

I’ve watched this multiple times and still can’t tell when he took it.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

The Bills are fun as hell to watch. They’re either going to end up being a trap game and upset the gently caress out of someone or trot out Nathan Peterman and you play the game of ‘take a shot for every interception and hope you don’t die’.

• Locked thread