Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Derek Anderson is going to outduel Andy Luck
Truly, Derek Anderson is the quarterback who will unlock Kelvin Benjamin's true potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Grittybeard posted:

He played for the Bills absolutely terrible offensive coordinator Brian Daboll in 2009-2010.

There is basically nothing other than a one year stint at Alabama as OC when he had an overwhelming talent advantage that looks good since then. Also worth noting he and Saban declined to play one of the more talented quarterbacks in the nation all year until the title game when they needed him.

So I'd imagine Derek knows Daboll's offense pretty well.
Brian Daboll is a Bellicheck failson who makes the other failsons seem successful by comparison.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
LOL that cornerback the Bills let walk is in the top 4(E.J. Gaines).
I mean, maybe we tried to keep him and he didn’t want to stay, but it’s at least equally likely they thought he sucked.
In the interests of full disclosure, I thought he did too because he was hurt a lot.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I hope some team is dumb enough to trade for Kelvin Benjamin. The fact that Jon Gruden bilked a second owner gives me hope someone out there is dumb enough.

• Locked thread