Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I dont dislike Timberlake but I also dont think his last halftime show was any good :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I want Brock to go ham on the Texans.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Android Apocalypse posted:

One of my old friends in Boston has the hugest crush on Shirley Manson & loves the band Garbage.

News: https://twitter.com/cannatanfl/status/1051643915416276992?s=21
Views: Osweiller should've gone to the NFC North to grief Chicago.
This is uncanny.

Amy Pole Her posted:

I just hate Adam Gases offense, if I’m being honest. SHOTGUN AT THE ONE INCH LINE IN OT??
Is that his offense or his playcalling?

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Oct 16, 2018

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

He's a statue, how could he ever run Shanny's system?

Also wasnt it the 49ers that hit him so hard last year that he had a seizure on the field?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

Mariota had 5 dropbacks in Ravens territory on sunday and every one of them was a sack.
This almost makes me want to cry because the amount of money and draft capital that the Jaguars have invested into their defense has caused nothing of the sort so far this year.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Sheen Sheen posted:

The most Billsy outcome of this is that Derek Anderson plays well enough over the next few weeks and wins enough games to warrant a QB controversy
Fitzmagic lite?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Isnt Sutton the guy who keeps having Justin Houston drop back into coverage?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

FizFashizzle posted:

He hasn’t been a dc since 2002, unless I’m forgetting something after Jacksonville.
He was DC in Denver before Wade came in. This was before/leading up to his stint with the Raiders.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

This move still boggles my mind.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

a neat cape posted:

Melvin Gordon is good
What an amazing world we live in.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Wow, Fournette must not be doing well at all. I dont know how to feel about this trade. Yeldon is gone after this year but Hyde has a decent contract so that seems like a net loss. I wonder if the Jags can get the Browns to include one of their extra guards in the deal...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

What about turnovers?

• Locked thread