Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Kalli posted:

Yes, you can absolutely not start Peterman nor have him on the active roster, what the hell are you doing.

He is not a capable NFL QB, and every pass he throws just gets him closer to setting more worst of all time marks.

I just love that the Bills best hope is former Pro Bowl QB Derek Anderson.

Flikken fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Oct 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

youd have to track down gendo for that and good luck

Just pretend you're a girl that posts on SA and he will find you

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Truly, Derek Anderson is the quarterback who will unlock Kelvin Benjamin's true potential.

Just tell him it's Braylon Edwards and he'll know what to do.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Play posted:

What I meant by "his production won't be matched" is that his 13+ yards per carry and absurd yards after contact would slow down a lot when he's being used regularly. His two awesome touchdown runs (out of three runs total that day) shot his averages up to the moon. I love him though. A little bowling ball of a man who is much quicker and has a much better cut than you would expect. Very good after contact and good vision. I thought Michel was the more agile of the two Georgia backs but actually he has looked stiff where Chubb looks lively.

He's probably never going to be super great at pass protection, but most backs never are anyways.

I was confused by us drafting him after extending Duke and signing Hyde. We had all 3 backs tied up for at least 4 years, it just seemed odd. But I am excited!

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

I wonder at what point I'm going to snap and develop an eye twitch everytime I see/hear the name "Baker Mayfield" they way I do with Brady and did with Peyton.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

sponges posted:

Andy Dalton is that sad QB

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

a patagonian cavy posted:

I think you'll find andy dalton is helming the team currently on top of the afc north

Yeah but no one in the AFC North have beaten the Browns yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Has he blocked a field goal yet?

• Locked thread