Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Kalli posted:

A game so bad you get fired on a Friday.

McCoy out.

Good, it'd be a shame for Rosen to have to work with that dogshit offense constantly running David Johnson up the gut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/DannyBKe...00%2Fframe.html

Also that's not first in percentage, first in # of attempts up the middle.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

He didn't understand that McCoy was loving him up.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

VJeff posted:

So uh.

What all do the Raiders have in the first round now?

3 first rounders. Are there any good QB's coming out this year?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Also what the hell is wrong with Trubisky? He throws the ball like it's a rock and he seems like a faster Tebow.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Kalli posted:

The pats have not had one of the easiest schedules by any metric, and I don't follow how DVOA is going to underrate good teams in hard divisions vs mediocre teams in easy.

For example, the AFC West, who most would probably agree is the best division in football had the 1st, 5th and 13th ranked teams as of last week.

The tweet specifically said the Patriots through yesterday had one of the hardest schedules, not sure what Play is talking about

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Get Redzone

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I don't know how you DON'T take a mid first round pick for someone who has less yards than Nelson Agholor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Black Sunshine posted:

Holy poo poo thank you so much. Larch is one of the long forgotten greats that have abandoned this dead gay forum. The only good Pats fan on earth

That's a brave thing to say when me, Kalli, and 5 ring shrimp exist

• Locked thread