Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

Like that's hard, all you need to do is goatse Jeff Passan after he doesn't vote for Jeff Bagwell getting into the hall of fame. Then he calls your mom looking for you.

I'm inordinately proud of my very small part of this whole Gruden site and being a jerk and saying "hey maybe try this," after Azhais thought he was done with his funny little joke that we'd be the only ones to ever look at.

Is this what accomplishment looks like after 40 smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Sounds like a good RB. What’s this talented young man’s name?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

How many plays does he know? Slants and Hail Mary?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

They should offer Chip Kelly a QB coach job, probably better there than in college

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

gently caress, I actually liked Kempski. Piece of poo poo.

• Locked thread