Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

kiimo posted:

After discussing the players' skill level ad nauseum for six weeks we have determined it's the scheme. Sutton has to go. Whatever he's attempting to do is not working. Whether that's because he can't communicate, the players aren't listening or the players can't do what he's asking, or a combo of all three, it's not working and he's the common denominator.

Hitchens and Fuller played great for other teams last year.

The Walrus once hired his OL coach as DC

I don't think Sutton is gonna get canned any time soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

If I was rich, Id buy the Chargers, move em back to SD, then build the Spanish Mission Football Stadium like in the concept art floating around

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Kalli posted:

I didn't pay much attention to the cardinals but was surprised in the preseason / training camp when everyone was ragging on them when on paper... they had one of the best RB's in football, a capable looking receiver group, fine veteran journeyman QB with a top rookie behind him, and a defense with an all pro and some okay other pieces on it... and a trash offensive line, but still, that should just be mediocre, not worst team in the NFL contenders.

Eesh

Sam Bradford is also really bad, not a "fine veteran journeyman"

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

wandler20 posted:

The top guy from Oregon said he's coming back for his senior season. Not sure many other guys are rated highly. I think Duke's QB might be the next best prospect if that says anything.

When did this happen?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

indigi posted:

honestly if I were Kyle Shanahan I'd think real hard about taking a QB if I'm in the top two

e: the guy you have at the quarterback position is the most important player on the field in the national football league

Not this year

Imagine taking Drew Lock when you already have Jimmy G

• Locked thread