Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Also, IndyCar is using some cool new tech to help diagnose concussions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukh1-Sxa8PQ

Maybe the NFL should HAHAHAHAHAH who am I kidding.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

What would happen if we merged the Bills and Raiders?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

They were 2nd in the league in 2010 when they won the Superbowl. Somehow that defense fell apart real quick after that though.

I think all the pieces that year came together for Capers, and he tried sticking all the new pieces after into his scheme despite not fitting.

That, or Kaep broke him so badly that it tilted him off the planet.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Question, I haven't been able to catch any Romo broadcasts this year, but does he still got it?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Jesus christ almighty :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ches Neckbeard posted:

He's mostly calmed down but still the same psychic. Lost his loving mind calling Mahomes though. Dude sounded orgasmic.

I think that's the ultimate course that's going to happen. He is probably the second coming of Madden, and he's the type of guy who's going to study film a lot to stay on top of things.

Shame they're wrangling in his enthusiasm, but he's definitely made Nantz better by getting him to loosen up.

• Locked thread