Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bright Wanderer
Oct 22, 2018

by R. Dieovich
Does anyone feel like this season just feels... bland? I dunno, just no super stars, no real exciting plays or big games. Just a bunch of middle of the pack teams that can win or lose any one game and a bunch of samey same crap. Football just feels... fake. But maybe it's just me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Wanderer
Oct 22, 2018

by R. Dieovich

Athanatos posted:

Watch more Chiefs games?

I'll admit they're a bright spot and Patrick Mahomes has been doing well. Still the only game I saw of them was against the Patriots. Needless to say, I was less than impressed.

Bright Wanderer
Oct 22, 2018

by R. Dieovich
I haven't seen many Rams games either. Maybe I've just been watching all the crap teams. Still the line play seems extra sloppy this year and the new QB rule makes the defenses seem soft.

Bright Wanderer
Oct 22, 2018

by R. Dieovich

Yeah I wish.

Bright Wanderer
Oct 22, 2018

by R. Dieovich

weird Asian candy posted:

You could always hit up the redzone stream on reddit.

That's probably a good idea. gently caress the NFL for being stuck in the dark ages with streaming TV.

• Locked thread