Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Gatts posted:

Rodgers is deffo 110% 1st down getting driving to TD Football Machine. He makes it look easy.

Has GB ever had a dominant Defense like Rodgers has a dominant offense?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Black Sunshine posted:

This is probably peak TFF for me. A close second is Larch's "JaMarcus Russell is like a bird" comment which is on an old hard drive somewhere rip

Larch posted:

OK people, I've been watching a lot of football games here taking advantage of NFL Rewind, and I've watched all the Raider games, even those that I'd already seen. I have figured out the problem with Jamarcus Russell, and If you'll give me just a moment to explain it I'm sure you'll see it just as I do.

Picture a large black bird. Like a huge black eagle or something, maybe a really big hawk. Soaring in the sky, ripping past snow covered lofty peaks. You can see he has these badass claws, jet to match his feathers. He soars and wheels, changing direction. Casting a majestic shadow over the peaks and valleys. This bird is like awesome personified, viewing the earth and those of us chained to it from a perspective we can never really imagine. Jamarcus is exactly like this bird, in one very specific way.

This bird does not give a gently caress about football.

Neither does Jamarcus.

This is the problem.

and bonus:

Larch posted:

Jesus what a nightmare. Some people are just not able to handle the pressure of the NFL. Sad for everyone really. I personally want everyone to succeed. But, if there is a glimmer of salvation there, at least Leaf was the greatest and most spectacular bust ever. Jamarcus doesn't even have the presence of mind to flame out with glory. He's just gonna fail like a flaccid whiskey dicked lover. He's gonna pump a few times, rubbing his dick on your belly, then vomit on your face, then mumble to himself about how he's a great lover.

The next morning, he'll hang around your apartment talking about his prowess as a dicksmith, having never even penetrated, and you'll have to somehow get rid of him without calling the cops.

• Locked thread