Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I'm honored that isgrudengoneyet.com has become a reality!

Now if we could just revive the old SAS Wiki...

youd have to track down gendo for that and good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

kiimo posted:

Chiefs fans are currently caught up in the ground swell of the insanely awesome idea of hiring former Chief Jack Del Rio as defensive coordinator to replace Bob Sutton when he is fired any day now.

Tell me why this isn't a great idea.

Even including this

He hasn’t been a dc since 2002, unless I’m forgetting something after Jacksonville.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
It’s really sad when the parents can’t let go.

quote:

Joey Bosa (foot) is on track to return "in a few weeks."

The news comes from Bosa's father, former NFL defensive end John Bosa. The team originally appeared to be targeting a Week 9 return following their bye, and it does not sound like Bosa has experienced any setbacks. The Chargers' defense has taken a step forward the last couple weeks, and getting back perhaps their best player will only help as they make a playoff push.

He just saw him. He was in the backyard. He was training and getting ready. You’ll see.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
making GBS threads on charlotte out of nowhere.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Durandal1707 posted:

Bradford I think would've been fine if he would've been able to stay in an offensive system for most of his career. He was alright his rookie year when Shurmur coached him and he had some success running Norv's offense briefly in Minnesota, but he's gone through probably as many OCs as Alex Smith did early in his career. His injury issues didn't help anything either. Overall, I think he's a dude that mostly just had incredibly lovely luck on the field, so I don't begrudge him for getting paid when he could.

Health is a skill. He tore his knee up in college too.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Fournette is with Joey now....

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Chris James 2 posted:

Salguero says there's long-term doubt about Tannehill's future in Miami post-2018 https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article220295125.html

Print the shirts.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Spoeank posted:

49ers legend Richard Sherman playing well. A shame about everyone else

https://mobile.twitter.com/pff_49ers/status/1053669261539864580

Just wanna point out that Panthers' rookie in the top five thanks for reading and god bless

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
In baseball, health is generally considered a skill/attribute whatever you want to call it. Maybe it's more applicable in a game where you play a million games a season.

Whatever health is in the context of football, if it's a skill or an ability it's clear bradford never had it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Mr. Nice! posted:

I could absolutely see Jerry Jones trading some value for Kelvin Benjamin.

lmao a first for roy williams.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
lmao eric reid called Jenkins a sellout in his postgame.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Wilks is just playing hardball until he gets the offer he wants: his favorite WR from his old team, Devin Funchess.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I'm really curious to learn who was the mastermind behind this trade, Garrett or Jerry?

Which one is unable to feel the cool grip of death around his neck after all his plastic surgery?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Is Gruden going to make a power play and have Reggie fired after this season so Gruden can spend those 1sts how he sees fit?

Do you really have to ask?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

born on a buy you posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1054440781270999046

Don’t be a dick Keim. Give him a chance to be on a winning team

otoh keep him out of the nfc.

or trade him to carolina to mentor donte jackson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

BlindSite posted:

If Jackson doesn't hit a wall mentally he's going to be a loving monster.

They're already not throwing at him.

• Locked thread