Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Offense is better without him, which is one of those really really weird things, but alas...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
This Gruden presser sounds fun :allears:

https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1052299820176617473

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1052294395985199105

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I feel proud to have seen this seed grow into a bountiful harvest. Brings a tear to my eye.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Nodoze posted:

Best SAS project since we nicknamed Mike Trout

I mean we literally willed Joey Bosa to physical injury and near death just weeks ago...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

PRINT THE PRESCRIPTIONS!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

STL is short for ShiThoLe

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Why the gently caress would StL even lobby for a team with another shithead of an owner. They're not gems as a group but drat I'd certainly rather deal with Arthur Blank than the Spanos clan.

AB is an excellent owner, op :colbert:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Counterpoint, eat the rich

Eisen?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Now that Ross is on board with Gordon, how soon before he suffers a gruesome injury?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

:rip: 4nette

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1053366029190156289

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Called it lmao...geez Ross...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

hifi posted:

bucannon and reddick have barely played. 5 years worth of being dynamic on defense went out the window

Reddick was garbage tho wasn't he? Bucannon was solid and would love him on #MyFavoriteNFLTeam

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Jurrah out Gruden'd Gruden...impressive...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Play posted:

A first is insane. But I think the rumors that Garrett is on thin ice are true. This definitely seems like a desperation move that Garrett tried to make happen as a last-ditch effort to save the season and, by extension, his job. I realize Jerry had to approve but who knows whose idea it was in the first place.

I think we all know Jason Garrett has no original thoughts and this was all Jerry.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1054453485322813445

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Also what the hell is wrong with Trubisky? He throws the ball like it's a rock and he seems like a faster Tebow.

Trubuttsky is more like it

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

:laffo:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Bright Wanderer posted:

Does anyone feel like this season just feels... bland? I dunno, just no super stars, no real exciting plays or big games. Just a bunch of middle of the pack teams that can win or lose any one game and a bunch of samey same crap. Football just feels... fake. But maybe it's just me.

I mean of course football is fake, SBLI confirmed as much, but there have been a bajillion points scored already and football is actually v fun to watch again. Unless you are like a fan of the Bills or Titans.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

You could always hit up the redzone stream on reddit.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

0.0%. The same odds RG3 has at successfully embedding a tweet.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Isgrudengoneyet.com is being discussed right now on espn radio lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Fat Jesus posted:

there appears to be a football game on

Do yourself a solid and move along

• Locked thread