Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helion
Apr 28, 2008
Feh. I'm stuck hovering around Diamond 1 because I suck. I still haven't found a master I really like, and I just get dumpstered by people with an actual plan. Up til now any old thing seemed viable, but the field of useful stuff definitely seems to be narrowing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helion
Apr 28, 2008
Stun Lancers are great for guys who are hitting you. Defenso Chopper is great for guys about to hit you. Good to summon in the path of the Stealth Wyrm thingy too.

Helion
Apr 28, 2008
Shadow Whelp gets shanked by rain of daggers.

Utility spell to look for is Black Hole. It's unusual in that it doesn't directly solve problems by itself, but it can act as a huge force multiplier by blocking reinforcements so they can be beaten in detail, and can remove things like the healer from the equation for a precious few seconds.