Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Guild request sent, game's pretty fun so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Any tips on what I should burn my gold on? Tokens? Drafts? What gives the most cards?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

ShadowHawk posted:

If you like draft play draft, otherwise gold is best spent on tokens (and the occasional discount token).

Gems are best spent on battlepass or the single player adventures

I was thinking of getting more adventures, but maybe a new Hero.. Master.. Guy on Platform, is more interesting when I'm starting out. Arrow guy is doing good work, but the skeleton that deals continuous damage on your half of the board sounds like he can enable some fun builds. Or maybe snake dude for more monsters on the board.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Well, I just reached Diamond by throwing random crap at people. That feels like as good a note as any to end on.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

When I got my last cheevo, I felt done with the game. Still had a fun ~100 hours with it, would highly recommend it as your between-game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Didn't even know there was a guild! But I've done literally everything you can do in this game, and the slow trickle of new cards and changes isn't really enough to pull me back in. :shrug: