Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

This game is strangely addicting and very easy to get into. I did really well with the starter deck and starter hero, just ignoring all the other currencies, and won the vast majority of my games for my first ~6 hours yesterday.

Internet Explorer fucked around with this message at 22:28 on May 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

AfroSquirrel posted:

Trying this game out, applied as Afro_Squirrel

Having trouble finding the guild "Harry Kim Fan Club" but I sent you a friends request on Steam yesterday. :)

[Edit: Of course I found it right after I posted. Had to change the filter from "International" to "Any" when searching.]

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

The later. And yeah, it's really odd. I climbed through those levels only losing once or twice having only just booted up the game.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

I forget the cards name, but the two dudes with the stun spears are great to keep on hand for big dudes. I seem to always have them in my deck and when they reach my hand I will generally hold on to them as a counter unless I am doing a big push and their stunning of the master will make a big difference.