Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

The wool tape - real or fake?

Wool is fake news, all made up by Big Sheep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

hamjobs posted:

Wool is fake news, all made up by Big Sheep

They can't pull the wool over our eyes with their yarn about a so-called festival!

alnilam

*rocking back and forth* it's 2017 all over again.......

ty manifisto

cda

by Hand Knit
bo-pepper's yearslong troll of pretending to go to the sheep and wool festival every year is one of my favorite things about something awful, even though it's extremely mean

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
i get all worked up when i see new posts in the sheep and wool thread, and then i have to go look at pictures of skeins online to settle myself down

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

The annual Sheep and Wool festival! :stoked:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
GAD DARN IT!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FluffieDuckie

this is worse than when g0m posted that puzzle to solve and never came back :negative:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Wait, there’s no sheep and wool? :ohdear:

alnilam

Bo pep has been trying to get into the festival like wile e coyote and Sam the sheepdog has been foiling him

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Bo Beep gonna send us a picture of a mangy dog and a cotton ball

Manifisto

maybe bo pep and family have fulfilled their destiny and joined the troupe

ty nesamdoom!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
You know, we talk a lot about the sheep and the wool, but what if something happened to the festival. Maybe a clown fell into the apple candier and they had to close it all down.

google THIS

*dying in the desert voice* Sheep...wool...

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i threw away my stabbin' knife a few days back and now i feel doubly betrayed by bopepper

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS

Nosfereefer

im liable to take the metaphorical train to moscow now im so mad

Manifisto

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Bo-Pepper posted:

*looks at the bag of yarn and begins to sweat*

This was Bo-Pepper's most recent post on SA.
Perhaps he saw something at that "festival" he wasn't supposed to see.
Big Wool may be holding him incommunicado for attempting to expose their secrets.

cda

by Hand Knit

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo Pep if you don't post Mrs. BoPep's stash acquisition I'm gonna go cut a bunch of cucumbers on a glass cutting board with the fanciest knife I can find I swear to loving god and then I'm PUTTING THE KNIFE IN THE DISHWASHER AND FORGETTING IT THERE FOR ABOUT A WEEK

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

Bo Pep if you don't post Mrs. BoPep's stash acquisition I'm gonna go cut a bunch of cucumbers on a glass cutting board with the fanciest knife I can find I swear to loving god and then I'm PUTTING THE KNIFE IN THE DISHWASHER AND FORGETTING IT THERE FOR ABOUT A WEEK

Yowza!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm mighty salty about this

Mighty

Salty

Twenty Four

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I want a sweater but where there'd normally be a polo man or a little elephant monogram, I want a rad skull. I might have a start on this project if I could get some vital sheep/wool data from the field.

Nosfereefer

google THIS

I study the web of photos, documents, forum posts, and handwritten notes ("sheep gimp?") on my bulletin board. There's a connection here, I can feel it. Some common thread that ties together all the cutting boards, pale asses, and New York farm country shenanigans, and points to the cause of Bo-Pepper's mysterious but not overly unprecedented disappearance.

A thread. I feel a cold sweat break out as I suddenly notice, not the various papers I've tacked up, but the pins and string I've used to make connections between them. The string. It's yarn.

Suddenly the lights cut. Behind me I hear footsteps--hoofsteps?--and then a sinister voice says, "Looks like someone's been a ba-a-a-ad boy."

That's the last thing I remember.

Galaxander

Skeleton Herald

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

I study the web of photos, documents, forum posts, and handwritten notes ("sheep gimp?") on my bulletin board. There's a connection here, I can feel it. Some common thread that ties together all the cutting boards, pale asses, and New York farm country shenanigans, and points to the cause of Bo-Pepper's mysterious but not overly unprecedented disappearance.

A thread. I feel a cold sweat break out as I suddenly notice, not the various papers I've tacked up, but the pins and string I've used to make connections between them. The string. It's yarn.

Suddenly the lights cut. Behind me I hear footsteps--hoofsteps?--and then a sinister voice says, "Looks like someone's been a ba-a-a-ad boy."

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

google THIS posted:

:eyepop:

Nosfereefer

google THIS posted:

Manifisto

little bo-pep has lost his shep
and wool and cannot find 'em;
old man bails on thread--holy crap, is he dead?
if not, someone ought to remind 'im

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

little bo-pep has lost his shep
and wool and cannot find 'em;
old man bails on thread--holy crap, is he dead?
if not, someone ought to remind 'im

ty manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Look upon my skeins, ye mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level thread stretches far away.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

where the hot diggity dog gently caress is the sheep, wool and cider donuts

i would like to file a formal byob complaint but i am also lazy so, bo-pep, i'm going to go put some knives in the dishwasher and THEN LET THEM SIT THERE

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
filing a writ of habeus chillus

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the wool fumes are getting to me

but I did put a wusthof boning knife in the dishwasher by accident

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
starting to worry about bo-pepp

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

google THIS posted:

----------------

• Locked thread